Blue Cross (MI)

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Interview Details – I applied online. I got a call to do a phone interview. Did phone interview. Did onsite interview within 2 weeks. Was offered the position within another week.

Interview Question – None of them. They were all about my experience. No out of the norm questions. It was more of an open discussion about our field and about what I had done since college.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me to tell me that an offer was coming the next day but that I was being hired. They called the next day to present my package, I was more than happy and accepted as is.

Southfield, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in March 2010.

Interview Details – The overall experience was extremely positive. There was only one interview with managers in the division. The people appeared very intelligent and reflective. The working environment seemed less about socializing and more about producing quality work. Interview candidates should be very formal during the interview and be prepared to talk in depth about prior experiences.

Interview Question – Specific questions about prior research experience (ex. why did you use this method for analysis?)   Answer Question

Health Care Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Interview Details – No phone interview, got the onsite directly.

Interview Question – Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You could, but not many room

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross (MI)

Worked for Blue Cross (MI)? Contribute to the Community!