Blue Cross (MI) Health Care Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

I applied online. I got a call to do a phone interview. Did phone interview. Did onsite interview within 2 weeks. Was offered the position within another week.

Interview Questions
  • None of them. They were all about my experience. No out of the norm questions. It was more of an open discussion about our field and about what I had done since college.   Answer Question
They called me to tell me that an offer was coming the next day but that I was being hired. They called the next day to present my package, I was more than happy and accepted as is.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross (MI)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in March 2010.

The overall experience was extremely positive. There was only one interview with managers in the division. The people appeared very intelligent and reflective. The working environment seemed less about socializing and more about producing quality work. Interview candidates should be very formal during the interview and be prepared to talk in depth about prior experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Specific questions about prior research experience (ex. why did you use this method for analysis?)   Answer Question

Health Care Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

No phone interview, got the onsite directly.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume   Answer Question
    You could, but not many room

Worked for Blue Cross (MI)? Contribute to the Community!