Blue Cross (MI)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in March 2012.

Interview Details – Average interview process. I believe Blue Cross is more concerned about saving money than giving perspective employees a chance at a career. Hires 200 + interns just for the summer.

Interview Question – What was your most challenging task in college?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in May 2011.

Interview Details – I knew the director from working at BCBSM last summer. It was very straightforward, a lot of fit questions and a good amount of situational questions. Very straightforward.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you faced a challenge.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross (MI)

Worked for Blue Cross (MI)? Contribute to the Community!