Blue Cross (MI)

Updated Nov 23, 2014
Updated Nov 23, 2014

2.7

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Hiring is done by first applying online. An HR rep then contacts you for testing. After testing you will be interviewed for the position you qualify for. The HR are generally helpful during this process making sure you have the information you need before attending your interview. In most cases a second interview will take place.

Health Care Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

No phone interview, got the onsite directly.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume   Answer Question
    You could, but not many room

Health Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

I applied online. I got a call to do a phone interview. Did phone interview. Did onsite interview within 2 weeks. Was offered the position within another week.

Interview Questions
    • None of them. They were all about my experience. No out of the norm questions. It was more of an open discussion about our field and about what I had done since college.   Answer Question
    They called me to tell me that an offer was coming the next day but that I was being hired. They called the next day to present my package, I was more than happy and accepted as is.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Phone doe by HR representative. In person done by supervisor for your position and will be part of your team.

Interview Questions
    Same as any. A little cat and mouse for salary and benefits. Be tactful and not greedy.

Accounting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Applied online and did not hear back for a couple months. Had a Skype interview and there were 4-5 managers there asking questions. All behavioral-based with some accounting questions thrown in as well.

Interview Questions
    • A journal entry question that included unearned revenue   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview which occurred 6 months later. Had written off any interview by month 2 to 3. The on-site 1/2 day interview was round robin. Mangers used scripts and I did meet members of the team.

Interview Questions
    • How to determine if reported systems information was accurate   Answer Question

Culture was not a good fit

Group Processor II Interview

I discussed my previous experience and was asked the basic interview scenario questions i.e. Describe a time when you had to carry out a difficult task. Tell me about your experience working with a team etc.

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

2 interviewers, general behavioral questions

Rocessor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in July 2012.

Submitted resume in July.Called on the 6th for interview. Told me I'd be notified on the 8th. I sent 2 emails, no reponse. Called me 9/13 to offer. After letting my current employer know I was leaving I got an email to tell me the position was filled

Interview Questions
    • All Questioned easy!! Nothing unexpected. What computer programs do you know how to use?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

The hiring process was surprisingly easy and stress free. I attended a career fair and spoke with the recruiter, who was very enthusiastic about my major/background. I then attended the information session, networked a bit more, applied online and heard back relatively quickly.

The interview was a simple over-the-phone/skype interview. Super quick, very basic questions (there were maybe a few behavioral questions, but not much), and I heard back within a couple of hours saying I got the position.

Interview Questions
    • None really! Just make sure you know your resume, your experiences and be able to explain how you can benefit them and be a great summer intern.   Answer Question
    The internship was pretty structured. But if you had extenuating situations, you could bring it up to them and they'd probably try to best accomodate you.