Blue Cross (MI)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in May 2009.

Interview Details – Basic questions: strenghts/weaknesses, something about your self, what will you bring to the company...

Interview Question – What do you want to gain from working here?   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in February 2012.

Interview Details – Good practical sales as well as skilled related interview process.

Interview Question – Regarding positive and negative aspects.   View Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

Interviewed at Blue Cross (MI)

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Phone doe by HR representative. In person done by supervisor for your position and will be part of your team.

Interview Question – What makes you a good fit for this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Same as any. A little cat and mouse for salary and benefits. Be tactful and not greedy.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Health Care Analyst Interview

Health Care Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Interview Details – No phone interview, got the onsite directly.

Interview Question – Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You could, but not many room

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Interview Details – Unprofessional first interview. Second interview was great.

Interview Question – Do you think you could work with one of the interviewers as they have a bad attitude?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Interview Details – Hiring is done by first applying online. An HR rep then contacts you for testing. After testing you will be interviewed for the position you qualify for. The HR are generally helpful during this process making sure you have the information you need before attending your interview. In most cases a second interview will take place.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in August 2011.

Interview Details – I recieved a call and the interview was about my experience and the knowledge of being regulated regarding information that can be relayed or given out to consumers. Overall the interviewer was good none of any tricky questions just ask about my work experience. The work enviorment was very good plenty of training so that you were able to assist the consumer in every way. There was asisstance all the time if you needed it.

Interview Question – She really didnt ask any difficult questions she really wanted to know the knowledge and experience you had dealing with consumers and difficult people on the phone.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Operations

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initially was brought in to interview with the department. Interviewed with 5 employees in the room, with general laid back questions. Was brought back for second round interview to meet the head manager and confirmed that I was hired.

Interview Question – How do you deal with multiple people to report to?   Answer Question

IT Audit Interview

IT Audit

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in April 2011.

Interview Details – First was the phone interview with BX recruiter. It went very well and the person I spoke with was very knowledgeable about the position and responsibilities.

Based on the discussion during the face to face, I should never have been asked to proceed. While I was familiar with specific knowledge they were looking for, I am not an expert or even a beginner and have no desire to work in that area. The most questions were related to previous experience and "how did you handle X situation". I found some of the questions vague and the interviewer seemed to be looking for a response without wanting to clarify the question.

Interview Question – How would you sell yourself to me?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross (MI)