Blue Cross (MI) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.7

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in February 2011.

interview process was simple and stright forward, confidence is the key, not matter what. Even if you could not answer the question completely.

Interview Questions
    • question were simple and all expected ones for a basic programmer.   Answer Question
    can negotiate

Health Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in March 2010.

The overall experience was extremely positive. There was only one interview with managers in the division. The people appeared very intelligent and reflective. The working environment seemed less about socializing and more about producing quality work. Interview candidates should be very formal during the interview and be prepared to talk in depth about prior experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Specific questions about prior research experience (ex. why did you use this method for analysis?)   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in July 2009.

Group interview with team leaders in the department. Basic questions about strengths, weaknesses, long and short-term goals, situational questions relating to service.

No negotiating. You take or leave offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in May 2009.

Basic questions: strenghts/weaknesses, something about your self, what will you bring to the company...

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Phone doe by HR representative. In person done by supervisor for your position and will be part of your team.

Interview Questions
    Same as any. A little cat and mouse for salary and benefits. Be tactful and not greedy.

Health Care Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

No phone interview, got the onsite directly.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume   Answer Question
    You could, but not many room

Call Center Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Unprofessional first interview. Second interview was great.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you could work with one of the interviewers as they have a bad attitude?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI).

Hiring is done by first applying online. An HR rep then contacts you for testing. After testing you will be interviewed for the position you qualify for. The HR are generally helpful during this process making sure you have the information you need before attending your interview. In most cases a second interview will take place.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in February 2012.

Good practical sales as well as skilled related interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding positive and negative aspects.   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Blue Cross (MI) in August 2011.

I recieved a call and the interview was about my experience and the knowledge of being regulated regarding information that can be relayed or given out to consumers. Overall the interviewer was good none of any tricky questions just ask about my work experience. The work enviorment was very good plenty of training so that you were able to assist the consumer in every way. There was asisstance all the time if you needed it.

Interview Questions
    • She really didnt ask any difficult questions she really wanted to know the knowledge and experience you had dealing with consumers and difficult people on the phone.   Answer Question