Blue Cross (TX)

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

MOBILE Applications DEVELOPER Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Blue Cross (TX) in December 2011.

Interview Details – it was a phone interview, i was asked to clink a link from an email that would take me to a screen where the interviewer could watch me type out code. it was straight to the code review, no general questions. i guess they wanted to week out the weaklings early in the process.

Interview Questions

• i was asked to write a program in any language that would take a string reverse it and return it
    i had the idea in my head, he apparently didn't like it,
      Answer Question
  • told me to do more basic stuff and i seemed to stumble on it because i was nervous
    he quickly said he was looking for someone more senior and hung up
    i'm sure the average student probably could have done it, but i was pretty nervous
      Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Blue Cross (TX)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Cross (TX) MOBILE Applications DEVELOPER interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blue Cross (TX) employees and interview candidates.