Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Intern Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Washington, DC) in April 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview, where they asked regular questions, such as my understanding of the business, what can I bring of value to the association, etc...Then, I had a F2F with two of the managing directors of the department I was going to work for.

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I initially applied for an internship position after seeing the position posted on my University's career website. A week after I applied I received a call to set up an in-person interview with 2 of the managers who were hiring interns. The interview went will, but I never received any contact after that. I had to e-mail them to cancel my application since I was offered another internship.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Naperville, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

phone interview then in person interview and drug test

Interview Questions