Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama in August 2014.

First interview was a webcam interview and then I had face to face interview with two of the supervisors. Next was the background check then the drug screen. The process took about a month to complete.

Interview Questions
    Salary is non negotiable

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama in May 2009.

I completed online application..Then I had a phone interview. I received a call to take a test. After the test, I received a call to complete a face to face interview, few days later they called to give me a tentative job offer pending drug test & background. I received a package in the mail containing salary, possible hire date, and the info for the drug test (location & time)

Interview Questions
    • there wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions...just "tell me a time when" etc.   Answer Question
    there was not negotiation