Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in person interview a week later. Two weeks of waiting before heard from HR

Interview Question – How long are you planning on working here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non existent. They would not budge.

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern
Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City in November 2011.

Interview Details – They appeared at our campus career fair, and were looking around for anyone and everyone with an EECS sticker on their name tags and telling them to go visit their booth because the were really interested in finding some new interns. From there, I talked to them, and they called me back for a next day interview. At the next day interview, they were so nice and laid back. Of course, the questions were pretty standard behavioral questions, but they listened and seemed really interested in what I had to say.

Then, they called me again saying they wanted to do an on-site interview. This one was very similar to the next-day interview with similar behavioral questions as well as a few technical questions, but nothing difficult to answer. They then sent me back with a gift basket, and offered me the position later that week.

Interview Question – Have you ever had any conflicts with a coworker or team member? Explain   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. The pay was actually pretty good.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Tech Interview

Customer Service Representative Tech
Kansas City, MO

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City in November 2011.

Interview Details – Sometimes they already know who they are going to pick for the job, they just go through the interview process because I guess they have to by law.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Actuarial Assistant
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City in February 2012.

Interview Details – They department I was hired for did not hire very often. This was nice because the interviews were more on a personal level.

Interview Question – They did not have interview style questions it was more of a conversation.   Answer Question

Worked for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City? Contribute to the Community!