Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City in February 2012.

They department I was hired for did not hire very often. This was nice because the interviews were more on a personal level.

Interview Questions
    • They did not have interview style questions it was more of a conversation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City in November 2011.

Sometimes they already know who they are going to pick for the job, they just go through the interview process because I guess they have to by law.

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City in November 2011.

They appeared at our campus career fair, and were looking around for anyone and everyone with an EECS sticker on their name tags and telling them to go visit their booth because the were really interested in finding some new interns. From there, I talked to them, and they called me back for a next day interview. At the next day interview, they were so nice and laid back. Of course, the questions were pretty standard behavioral questions, but they listened and seemed really interested in what I had to say.

Then, they called me again saying they wanted to do an on-site interview. This one was very similar to the next-day interview with similar behavioral questions as well as a few technical questions, but nothing difficult to answer. They then sent me back with a gift basket, and offered me the position later that week.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had any conflicts with a coworker or team member? Explain   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. The pay was actually pretty good.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City in January 2011.

Phone interview, in person interview a week later. Two weeks of waiting before heard from HR

Interview Questions
    Non existent. They would not budge.