Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island in May 2011.

After submitting my resume I received an email telling me to take a Wonderlic test in 2 days to be still considered for the position. Test included problem solving, math and vocabulary questions which is timed. The test also included behavioral questions which wasn't timed. After taking the test I didn't hear back for about 3 weeks and a phone interview was set up. Phone interview consisted of questions like "Name a time you had to change something on a project?" and "Name a time that you ran into a problem on a project and how did you solve it". About a week later a 2 hour and 15 minute interview was set up. It included 3 parts: Interview with teammates that you would directly work with, managers and teammates you don't directly work with.

Interview Questions

Worked for Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island? Contribute to the Community!