Blue Flame Agency

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Intern Interview

Operations Intern

Interviewed at Blue Flame Agency

Interview Details – I met with the HR Manager and Operations Manager. I discussed my resume briefly but most of the internship was spent discussing the position itself. It did not feel like an interview. I received a call later that day offering me the position but it took several days to learn any more information.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Video Production Intern Interview

Video Production Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Blue Flame Agency in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for an internship online and received a call several days after. Within the next week I went for an interview and accepted the position.

Interview Question – I didn't find any of the questions to be difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Blue Flame Agency in May 2011.

Interview Details – Before my interview I was asked to prepare a 3-5 minute presentation about a ad campaign or endorsement deal to show how knowledgeable I was in marketing. During the interview, I presented my presentation and then was asked about my experience on my resume, my comfort level with working in a fast pace work environment etc. 2 days later I got a call asking me to start the next day.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked with a celebrity before?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Blue Flame Agency.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an HR intern to set up the interview.

The interviewer was able to provide information regarding the duties of the specific position but didn't interview much. I was given the impression that the interviewer was overworked. For further information (stipend, hours), the interviewer redirected me back to an HR intern to ask questions.

There was also a second (junior-level?) interviewer. This person was not tactful and her attitude came off as condescending, and highly critical. It felt as if this person was threatened by me being that the person wasn't much older than myself. This person also had the audacity to ask why I didn't have a job.

I walked away from the interview feeling a sense of competitiveness amongst the employees themselves. This was just an interview for an unpaid internship position after all...

Interview Question – Why are you here for the internship position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received an email inviting me for a second interview. Turns out, an important criteria that both HR and interviewer failed to mention and prescreen me for was the necessity to be currently enrolled in school for the internship, which I was not. I did not hide this fact either. It was essentially a waste of my energy.

Regardless, I would not go on the second interview anyway because I felt the 2nd interviewer was unprofessional and an unpleasant person-- and I knew if I did receive an offer and work there, I'd end up working with this interviewer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Blue Flame Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Flame Agency interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Blue Flame Agency employees and interview candidates.