Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue (Illinois)
- Account Representative (11)
- Account Manager (7)
- Account Executive (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Sales (2)
- Entry Level Marketing (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Management Training (2)
- Entry Level Account Representative (1)
- Entry Level Management Trainee (1)
- Entry Level Position for Management Training Program (1)
- Entry Level Management Training Program (1)
- Sales/Marketing Entry Level (1)
- Every Level Account Representative (1)
- Sales and Marketing (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Entry Level (1)
- Management (1)
- Healthcare Professional (1)
Entry Level Marketing Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) (Wheaton, IL) in March 2012.
They whole process was very rushed, they want to get you in their and in on the process as soon as possible. Each step in the interview process they wanted me to respond and move on to the next interview the next day, not giving any room for the fact that you may have other things scheduled prior to their random call that day/the day before. They also do not give you any time to think about the offer.
- What are three ways that friends would describe you. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The company just seems kind of like a scam. They are very upfront about the fact that they you will be doing sales, just right at the beginning. But the whole idea of their company is quite unstable, i.e. all the different levels are making money off of people going door to door. And, simply put they are not a marketing firm, as they advertise themselves
Other Interview Reviews for Blue (Illinois)
Entry Level Marketing InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue (Illinois) in October 2011.
The interview process was very good and did a great job in weeding out those who were not right for the job such as myself. In my opinion the job had potential for those who did not mind going door to door to sell AT&T products. However that was not what I was looking for so I decided to turn it down.
- What experience do you have in Marketing and Direct Marketing? Answer Question