Blue (Illinois)

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

The process took a weekinterviewed at Blue (Illinois) in December 2010.

I was contacted by phone after sending in my resume and asked to come into the office for an interview. The interview consisted of a one on one meeting with a manager. After, I was contacted that night and asked back for a second round interview. At the second round, I met with an employee participating in the program and she took me out to lunch. Over lunch we discussed the position and I was able to ask questions about the daily aspects of the job. Later I was taken back to the office and had a one on one interview with a different manager. That night I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are better suited for the position than the other candidates?   Answer Question

Bad hours/work Saturdays. Door to door sales.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue (Illinois)

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Blue (Illinois) in February 2010.

It was great. Great people, and I was able to see exactly what I would do. Very clear expectations. I new exactly what would be expected of me on a day to day basis. This was nice because there were no surprises and I was ready for my career.

Interview Questions