Blue Shield Of California

www.blueshieldca.com

Blue Shield Of California Business Information Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Information Analyst Interview

Business Information Analyst
San Francisco, CA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Blue Shield Of California in October 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online and received a phone call within a few days. First I had a 15- minute phone interview with the internal recruiter, then a 45- minute phone interview with the hiring manager. Next was an in person interview with 2 people, which lasted about an hour. I received a phone call from the recruiter with the offer before I even got home from the interview! It was 10 days between when I applied for the job and when I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a higher salary because I had another offer with another company. They were able to match the other offer.

Worked for Blue Shield Of California? Contribute to the Community!