Blue Sky Studios

Very Easy Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Greenwich, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Blue Sky Studios in January 2013.

Interview Details – Answered an ad on a job board. HR emailed me for an interview. Went for an interview and was contacted 2 months later to say the job was filled.

Interview Question – There were none. I am a little older than they expected and as a result my interview was, shall we say, a bit shorter and less enthusiastic   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Lighting Artist Interview

Lighting Artist
Greenwich, CT

I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios in January 2012.

Interview Details – i applied to there site den dey mailed me back and den we hade a phone interview....and then they called me to visit there company

Interview Question – what would you do if u give you work and would not pay you...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Blue Sky Studios? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Sky Studios interview questions and advice in Bridgeport, CT. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Blue Sky Studios employees and interview candidates.