Blue Sky Studios Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Sky Studios

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios.

Interview

I was sought out on LinkedIn by the Recruiter for Blue Sky Studios and I went in for an interview for the executive assistant position. My interview included the recruiter that had sought me out, as well as a senior recruiter as well. They were both very nice and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. they asked me pretty basic questions like, why do you want to work here, what do you do at your current job, etc. After the whole thing ended and I went home, a couple of days later the recruiter emailed me back and said they went with someone else but wanted to keep my name for future positions and even suggested a position that she said might be a great fit for me. I loved that the recruited followed up with me and didn't just leave me out to dry without an answer or anything.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult or unexpected about this interview.   Answer Question

PA Interview Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios.

Interview

Was referred in from a friend who was working at the studio, and got an email back within two hours! Recruitment was very prompt with communications, and I was very impressed. I had the interview in August 2013, and I felt very good about it. I was told to expect to hear back about the position within a week or two. Two months later now and I never heard back from them. I tried to keep in touch and inquire about the position, but nothing. Strange, because I've heard great things about the recruitment team there. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• What five adjectives would you use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Director Interview

Interview

just awful, most unprofessional for the animation industry

Interview Questions

• everything you are told at your interview is a potential lie.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Greenwich, CT) in January 2013.

Interview

Answered an ad on a job board. HR emailed me for an interview. Went for an interview and was contacted 2 months later to say the job was filled.

Interview Questions

• There were none. I am a little older than they expected and as a result my interview was, shall we say, a bit shorter and less enthusiastic   Answer Question

Lighting Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios (Greenwich, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

i applied to there site den dey mailed me back and den we hade a phone interview....and then they called me to visit there company

Interview Questions

• what would you do if u give you work and would not pay you...   Answer Question