Blue Sky Studios

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Blue Sky Studios.

Interview Details – I was sought out on LinkedIn by the Recruiter for Blue Sky Studios and I went in for an interview for the executive assistant position. My interview included the recruiter that had sought me out, as well as a senior recruiter as well. They were both very nice and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. they asked me pretty basic questions like, why do you want to work here, what do you do at your current job, etc. After the whole thing ended and I went home, a couple of days later the recruiter emailed me back and said they went with someone else but wanted to keep my name for future positions and even suggested a position that she said might be a great fit for me. I loved that the recruited followed up with me and didn't just leave me out to dry without an answer or anything.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything difficult or unexpected about this interview.   Answer Question

PA Interview Interview

PA Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Blue Sky Studios.

Interview Details – Was referred in from a friend who was working at the studio, and got an email back within two hours! Recruitment was very prompt with communications, and I was very impressed. I had the interview in August 2013, and I felt very good about it. I was told to expect to hear back about the position within a week or two. Two months later now and I never heard back from them. I tried to keep in touch and inquire about the position, but nothing. Strange, because I've heard great things about the recruitment team there. Oh well.

Interview Question – What five adjectives would you use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Director Interview

Senior Technical Director

Interviewed at Blue Sky Studios

Interview Details – just awful, most unprofessional for the animation industry

Interview Question – everything you are told at your interview is a potential lie.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Greenwich, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Blue Sky Studios in January 2013.

Interview Details – Answered an ad on a job board. HR emailed me for an interview. Went for an interview and was contacted 2 months later to say the job was filled.

Interview Question – There were none. I am a little older than they expected and as a result my interview was, shall we say, a bit shorter and less enthusiastic   Answer Question

Lighting Artist Interview

Lighting Artist
Greenwich, CT

I interviewed at Blue Sky Studios in January 2012.

Interview Details – i applied to there site den dey mailed me back and den we hade a phone interview....and then they called me to visit there company

Interview Question – what would you do if u give you work and would not pay you...   Answer Question

Worked for Blue Sky Studios? Contribute to the Community!