Blue (UK)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Blue (UK) in August 2012.

Interview Details – Two round interview process, relaxed and professional. First round I met with the office manager it was laid back I answered a few general questions and was given follow up call the same day. The second interview was more in depth, you get a chance to experiance the field prior to employment.

Interview Question – What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Schaumburg, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Blue (UK) in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was over two days long. My first interview was short a brief the gentleman that interviewed me wanted to get to know my reasons why I was looking for employment and genuinely showed interest in me. On my second interview it was more of an actual job shadow to see if it was a good fit for both the parties. I thought that was a good idea as it showed me what to expect in entry level position.

Interview Question – What does success mean to me   View Answer

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Blue (UK) in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very friendly greeting, though after the initial interview and when they wanted me to come back for a second interview - very rude over the phone!

Interview Question – What are you about, what do you like to do in your past time?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Blue (UK) in June 2010.

Interview Details – I don't remember if I applied or if they found my resume, but I got an email sent, and got a phone call later that day. I went in and had to wait for 10-15 minutes after my schedule appointment, which to me is somewhat annoying, but I get it, people are busy. I met with an assistant manager, I think. She was very personable, didn't feel like much of an interview, we talked a lot about random things. The second interview was a full day thing. I followed someone that worked there already and watched what they did. It was definitely a longer day. When it was done we came back to the office and I had a brief talk with the manager.

Interview Question – What would make someone want to follow you?   Answer Question

Worked for Blue (UK)? Contribute to the Community!