Blue (UK) Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue (UK)

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Blue (UK) in August 2012.

Two round interview process, relaxed and professional. First round I met with the office manager it was laid back I answered a few general questions and was given follow up call the same day. The second interview was more in depth, you get a chance to experiance the field prior to employment.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Blue (UK) in July 2012.

The hiring process was over two days long. My first interview was short a brief the gentleman that interviewed me wanted to get to know my reasons why I was looking for employment and genuinely showed interest in me. On my second interview it was more of an actual job shadow to see if it was a good fit for both the parties. I thought that was a good idea as it showed me what to expect in entry level position.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Blue (UK) in January 2012.

Very friendly greeting, though after the initial interview and when they wanted me to come back for a second interview - very rude over the phone!

Interview Questions
    • What are you about, what do you like to do in your past time?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Blue (UK) in June 2010.

I don't remember if I applied or if they found my resume, but I got an email sent, and got a phone call later that day. I went in and had to wait for 10-15 minutes after my schedule appointment, which to me is somewhat annoying, but I get it, people are busy. I met with an assistant manager, I think. She was very personable, didn't feel like much of an interview, we talked a lot about random things. The second interview was a full day thing. I followed someone that worked there already and watched what they did. It was definitely a longer day. When it was done we came back to the office and I had a brief talk with the manager.