BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina

www.southcarolinablues.com
  www.southcarolinablues.com

BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina.

Inept- interview questions consisted of personal questions rather that work experience or abilities. Manager was late and appeared to be drunk and ill prepared. The process was a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a Cartoon, which Character would you be?   View Answer

Management is not impressive

Other Interview Reviews for BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina in July 2012.

Applied to position on Sunday. Received email Monday to go for testing on Tuesday. Received call on Thursday to come in for Interview on Friday. Interview time was 9:45am. Finally got called in at 10:45am. The interviewers, both of them, read from their list of questions and then said "thank you". When I attempted to ask questions I was politely told that they were out of time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina in February 2010.

Hiring process was approximately a month long. First you go in and test (if needed), once you pass the testing portion they will set you up with your "initial" interview. My first interview was with one of the managers in the dept just 1 on 1. She asked basic questions about my qualifications and why I'd by good for the job. She was not critical and was very nice. After the initial interview I got a call 2 weeks or so later stating they wanted to do another interview with me. This interview was with "my" supervisor and a work leader. Although the supervisor was asking a majority of the main questions, the work leader was asking follow up questions to the initial question making for a pretty intense interview. She was a very direct person but the supervisor was more laid back. After that I got a call about a week later stating they wanted me for the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you could bring (extra) to National Alliance (the dept)?   View Answer
    No negotiation, they let me know the pay base upon interviewing.