BlueFish Commodities Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlueFish Commodities

Candidate Interview Review

Commodities Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlueFish Commodities (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Intitial contact established via email. Basic phone interview. Then called in for a 1-1 interview. I was told to call back in 3 days. I did. I was offered the position, as long as I could study for and then pass the series 3 certification within an 8 week time frame.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too crazy. "With your given experiences, or lack there of, how and why do you think you can succeed in this business?"... mostly personality based interview...standard issue interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They have the attitude that you are only worth what you can bring in. If you think you are worth 100k a year, then make 100k a year- its that simple. Compensation is strictly commission based. Your commission payout becomes more negotiable with the passage of time as well as increase in productivity. They are fairly reasonable people.