BlueGrace Logistics

Updated Jan 5, 2015
Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics.

Interviewing process was comfortable. The hiring manager was easy to talk to and the company atmosphere seemed to be easy going. They wanted to hire the right personality and customize a job around that person.

Interview Questions
    • If you could have your dream position, money not an issue, what would be doing?   View Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BlueGrace Logistics.

Applied by email from job posting on craigslist (first clue). Came in for interview and was offered job soon after. No negotiation on pay and there were no benefits, health, 401k, or commission.

There is NO negotiation, and in fact I was never paid what I was promised as payment.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BlueGrace Logistics in October 2013.

People were very nice. In the end I guess that should have been a sign.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at BlueGrace Logistics in March 2012.

Initial recruiting phase was initiated via LinkedIn. Since BlueGrace Logistics is a social media savvy company, it was no surprise. The initial contact received was from a BlueGrace Logistics Corporate Recruiter who scheduled a phone interview 24 hours after reaching me via phone and email (very thorough). During the call, she asked questions related to my work ethic, asked about environments in which I was most productive and qualifying questions for the position being offered. I was then invited for an initial face to face interview and a full tour of the BlueGrace Logistics Corporate Office by the Recruiter. Everyone there was very nice and the office was clean, very professional but at the same time it was fun and uplifting to be there. The interview process was welcoming, to the point, and very specific to the position. I was impressed with how quickly BlueGrace laid out the expectations. I left with all questions answered with a clear expectation of when I was to hear back from BlueGrace. Second interview was more intense, meeting with higher-level executives as well as the people who were reporting to me. To me, it showed they felt strongly about who they were choosing for everyone who would be impacted by this decision. BlueGrace kept me in contact with my initial contact, the Corporate Recruiter at all times which was comforting to have a point of contact. They were specific about when and how they would contact me and BlueGrace Logistics was diligent in providing a response. Overall, the best interview I ever had.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked in the interview was where I would start (without knowing the industry) with regard to creating a marketing plan.   Answer Question

Customer Loyalty Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlueGrace Logistics in September 2011.

I applied online and was contacted within a few hours from HR. I was scheduled a interview for the following day. Upon arriving I toke the 12 mintue Wonderlic test. Given a informal tour. Spoke with VP of Service briefly. Was taken to speak to supervisor over the Truckload divistion. Was told from him that him and VP of Service would be in touch after they spoke. No call after that.

National Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BlueGrace Logistics in April 2011.

A recruiter calls you and asks you a few simple questions. Very friendly and not invasive. If you pass that, you will set up an interview time. Your interview is conducted by 3 team managers. It does not feel overwhelming, and is a comfortable experience. While they are conducting the interview, they are not only deciding to hire you or not, they are also deciding which team/manager to place you under. They seem to select this well. I thrived under my team manager who was always there for help and motivation, but left you to your own destiny. This sense of freedom and trust allowed me to excel as not having somebody over my back micromanaging. If you get selected to Reese's team, you should be proud.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Standard sales interview questions. I think I remember them asking me what I do for fun, which always catches me off guard.   Answer Question
    They almost pushed to sign an employment contract then and there. I told them I needed a day or two. They asked me "for what?", which I didn't appreciate, but they didn't push much further than that. I declined the job initially, but they called back a few hours later with a better offer.