BlueGrace Logistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Riverview, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics in October 2013.

Interview Details – People were very nice. In the end I guess that should have been a sign.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Riverview, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial recruiting phase was initiated via LinkedIn. Since BlueGrace Logistics is a social media savvy company, it was no surprise. The initial contact received was from a BlueGrace Logistics Corporate Recruiter who scheduled a phone interview 24 hours after reaching me via phone and email (very thorough). During the call, she asked questions related to my work ethic, asked about environments in which I was most productive and qualifying questions for the position being offered. I was then invited for an initial face to face interview and a full tour of the BlueGrace Logistics Corporate Office by the Recruiter. Everyone there was very nice and the office was clean, very professional but at the same time it was fun and uplifting to be there. The interview process was welcoming, to the point, and very specific to the position. I was impressed with how quickly BlueGrace laid out the expectations. I left with all questions answered with a clear expectation of when I was to hear back from BlueGrace. Second interview was more intense, meeting with higher-level executives as well as the people who were reporting to me. To me, it showed they felt strongly about who they were choosing for everyone who would be impacted by this decision. BlueGrace kept me in contact with my initial contact, the Corporate Recruiter at all times which was comforting to have a point of contact. They were specific about when and how they would contact me and BlueGrace Logistics was diligent in providing a response. Overall, the best interview I ever had.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked in the interview was where I would start (without knowing the industry) with regard to creating a marketing plan.   Answer Question

Customer Loyalty Team Interview

Customer Loyalty Team
Riverview, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BlueGrace Logistics in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted within a few hours from HR. I was scheduled a interview for the following day. Upon arriving I toke the 12 mintue Wonderlic test. Given a informal tour. Spoke with VP of Service briefly. Was taken to speak to supervisor over the Truckload divistion. Was told from him that him and VP of Service would be in touch after they spoke. No call after that.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BlueGrace Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

BlueGrace Logistics Videos

BlueGrace Logistics – Why Work for Us?

About BlueGrace® Logistics BlueGrace is one of the most progressive transportation management companies in the business. Our focus is to provide customers with superior supply chain management services and best in class… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlueGrace Logistics interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BlueGrace Logistics employees and interview candidates.