BlueLinx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Buyer I Interview

Buyer I
Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlueLinx in May 2011.

Interview Details – My brother in law who is a software programmer for the lumber department got me an interview with the VP of metals at the time. 1 phone interview then 1 face to face then gave me the offer and waited 2 weeks to start the job from initial contact.

Work culture was laid back, office people super laid back and not very bright (just there for the paycheck for most departments and most individuals).

Advice... Don't work here if you get a similar or even a lower compensation offer elsewhere. Only come here as a last resort for a job...

Interview Questions

• What achievements have you had in the past as far as the required position you are applying for goes?   Answer Question
  • What are your career goals in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Worked for BlueLinx? Contribute to the Community!