BlueTie Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlueTie

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsford, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsford, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BlueTie in February 2009.

My first interview was with the hiring manager. He was very nice, but didn't appear prepared for the interview. He was late, came in and shook my hand, and then left for a few minutes before coming back to start the interview. I was called back for a second interview with another engineering manager and the Vice President of IT. The Vice President was too busy during my interview slot, so he didn't interview me. Most of the questions were non-technical. Most of the employees appear young. There are some times during the year when everyone works overnight. You can check your application status online.

Interview Questions
    • I am considering taking the Masters program you took at your college. How do you feel about the program?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlueTie in February 2009.

The interview was a quick telephone screen and the face to face was more thorough. I met with the Operations VP and then a group of people, representing the various departments. The interview gave me a good feel of the culture, which was a pretty inviting atmosphere. Even though it was a group interview, it was not extremely stressful, like some panel interviews can be.

Interview Questions
    • Two males are in the lobby kissing at the end of the day. I want them fired. What would you do?   View Answer