BlueWave Computing Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Systems Administrator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Smyrna, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlueWave Computing in August 2011.

I had a phone interview which included a 20 question placement test. This was with the hiring manager. Once I bombed the test but still went in for an interview. It was a face to face interview with team lead and hiring manager and it went very well! Hired as a SA1.

Interview Questions
    • 20 question test had combined level of knowledge.   View Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlueWave Computing.

On the phone interview they will ask you a lot of technical questions. If you know your stuff you should be fine. Then your face to face interview with several people.

Interview Questions

They will try to low ball you. They wont even offer close to the market value of the position titles. If your really talented, don't waste your time.

SE Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BlueWave Computing.

I got the impression the 2 people that interviewed me had not seen my resume before I met them for the interview. This was undoubtedly the fault of the recruiter. The interview was typical, nothing out of the ordinary. They asked about my work experience, explained about the job and responsibilities, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The technical pre-interview questions were easy. There were no surprises.   Answer Question

As the other candidate has stated, offered salary was extremely low. Even after negotiations, their second offer was unacceptable. It was definitely their loss as it otherwise seemed like it would be a great place to work.

Systems Engineer III Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BlueWave Computing in May 2012.

The work culture seems great, and the office itself is nice. All the people seemed friendly, and the company is mostly of younger people which I prefer. It had a hip type feeling. The interview was easy, but designed to weed out people who don't really know their stuff.

Interview Questions

I declined because the salaries are embarrassingly low compared to the market. They know they are too, and don't care. That says all I need to know about the company. If you are an entry level guy this is probably a good place. Senior levels guys will make a ton more money elsewhere.

Sales Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlueWave Computing in January 2012.

Fairly decent and straight forward interview. The company is expanding at an alarming rate, especially during a stagnant economy. The interview consisted of basic questions - what are you best qualities, why do you want this position, what can you bring, etc. Additionally, there were some hidden personality questions thrown into the mix.

Interview Questions

Worked for BlueWave Computing? Contribute to the Community!