Bluegrass Cellular

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular in September 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was simple, I went thru the temp service. The interview was pleasant, professional and easy. I didn't feel interrogated, but I felt all bases were covered. I had two interviews as I recall, which were both managers in the dept that I was hiring for. They basically took turns answering questions, were friendly and polite. It was a really nice experience. I should've stayed in their department.

Negotiation Details – It was pretty cut & dry.

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Wireless Sales Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular.

Interview Details – Filled out application in store. The interview was pretty laid back and conversational. Most of the interview consisted of my views on outside sales. I was asked about my experience in cold-calling and even made a mock cold call. I was asked about accounts that I have acquired in the past. Very easy-going.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular in April 2011.

Interview Details – Work Culture was chaotic and always in panic mode. He seemed unusually proud that they work long hours and that the chain of command is strictly followed except when a upper level manager decides to chew you out in public.

Interview Question – The fact that the upper level management will chew you out in public for a real or perceived fault.   View Answer

Worked for Bluegrass Cellular? Contribute to the Community!