Bluegrass Cellular Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular (Elizabethtown, KY).

Interview

Easy process, personable, shared their excitement for the company and explained company history and how my role would contribute to the company's success. Reviewed my work history and relevance to the sales position.

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular (Elizabethtown, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer seemed bored, and not at all excited about the job. There were no questions based on any of my skills, omly my schedule. They didn't mention a drug test until after they had already offered me a job, which I then refused out of principle

Interview Questions

• When can you work? How often? Can you handle 5 AM - 5PM shifts?   Answer Question

They wanted me to go do a drug screening at a third party recruiting center with no mention of the screening during my interview.

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular.

Interview

Filled out application in store. The interview was pretty laid back and conversational. Most of the interview consisted of my views on outside sales. I was asked about my experience in cold-calling and even made a mock cold call. I was asked about accounts that I have acquired in the past. Very easy-going.

Negotiation

No negotiation available.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular in September 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was simple, I went thru the temp service. The interview was pleasant, professional and easy. I didn't feel interrogated, but I felt all bases were covered. I had two interviews as I recall, which were both managers in the dept that I was hiring for. They basically took turns answering questions, were friendly and polite. It was a really nice experience. I should've stayed in their department.

Negotiation

It was pretty cut & dry.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular (Elizabethtown, KY) in November 2011.

Interview

Short, sweet, predictable, easy, and predictable. The interview process required a presentation. I knew when I would receive a call, because they seemed to be scheduled - same time every week on the same day. Email communication was key to the initial phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Will you make a presentation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not have a negotiation phase. I accepted.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bluegrass Cellular in April 2011.

Interview

Work Culture was chaotic and always in panic mode. He seemed unusually proud that they work long hours and that the chain of command is strictly followed except when a upper level manager decides to chew you out in public.

Interview Questions

• The fact that the upper level management will chew you out in public for a real or perceived fault.   1 Answer