Bluegreen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Off Premise Contact Interview

Off Premise Contact
Kodak, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bluegreen in January 2014.

Interview Details – They put an ad on craigslist saying that you'll make $600 a week, which isn't accurate. Anyway, I emailed them my resume and then I got a call to come up and do a face-to-face interview. He just asked me about my background and why I wanted to work there. He said that, with my degree, I would be a good fit and he hired me on the stop, if I passed a drug test. So then I went a few days later and took my drug test and passed it, then I started on the job training that next weekend.

Interview Question – Pretty standard stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bluegreen.

Interview Details – phone then tests then 1:1. The testing was the most difficult because there was not very much time to process the information before you had to respond. I think I did just well enough to pass. I was on a bad headset listening to information. It was an open area and there were people behind me talking. This made it hard to concentrate. I just powered through.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Bluegreen.

Interview Details – summit resume, interview with manager, drug test and 3 day training, role playing

Interview Question – just a list of what people think of you when they meet you   Answer Question

Line Representative Interview

Line Representative
Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Bluegreen in May 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed, drug tested, trained, tested.. performed

District Manager- Retail Marketing Interview

District Manager- Retail Marketing

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bluegreen.

Interview Details – After applying through a third party website I was contacted by the Regional Manager. We sat down at one of the Bluegreen locations where an Personality Index test was conducted. Upon completion of the test we talked about my past experiences, successes and failures. I was asked to what the steps were to making a sale and, after being given some information about the product, was asked to sell.

The second interview was with one of the sales directors, which was by phone. Many of the questions asked were on the end of how fast i can get things done, how well I retain information and how I would deal with under-performing employees.

I was offered the job about 4 days later by the regional manager, pending background check and drug test.

Interview Question – The sales director asked: "What is the fastest you ever fired someone?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiations. They offer you a base salary and several different overrides and bonuses based on you districts minimum goals.

Very Easy Interview

Frontline Vacation Ownership Sales Interview

Frontline Vacation Ownership Sales
Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bluegreen in February 2010.

Interview Details – Dress to impress. This job requires a professional appearance daily for work. Be prepared to fill out a long application. Do wait to speak with a manager that day! Do not just give your applications to HR and leave. They love persistent people who go for what they want; in interview and sales! Currently BlueGreen does require passing a background check and an initial drug screen to gain employment.

Interview Question – Do you have an open schedule to work? Are you able to wait here for tours for hours a day?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This frontline sales position pays hourly to begin then becomes straight commission. If you do not sell well you will not be able to remain employed there! /f.y.i.; managers ask you to clock out between tours, even though you are still at work and working! This is to lower their costs. I did not comply to these requests and no one noticed. If at work I will be paid for my time!/

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Bluegreen

Interview Details – phone call then an interview is set

Interview Question – how do you manage to drive under this weather   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Pearland, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Bluegreen in September 2012.

Interview Details – Bass Pro Store in Pearland TX

Interview Question – Could I memorize a short script?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you make people smile and or laugh you make more money. The sooner you can spit out how great and affordable our promotional product is the sooner you see happy customers. People love to travel. I agree now, i was just promoted to find other happy people who like to get paid for it! are you that needle in a haystack? Glass Half Full?
This might be your families solution. It has been a good opportunity to grow with a corporation. They love to promote.

Travel Consultant Interview

Travel Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bluegreen.

Interview Details – I had three Interviews including a phone interview, and two separate face to face interviews. I also had to take 3 computer assessment tests.

Interview Question – It was not a question rather a scenario where she pretended to be the customer calling in.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bluegreen in March 2012.

Interview Details – Everyone gets hired

Interview Question – Why Bluegreen   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bluegreen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bluegreen interview questions and advice. All 20 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bluegreen employees and interview candidates.