Bluegreen Vacations

Updated Aug 22, 2014
Updated Aug 22, 2014

2.5

Corporate Office Interview

You get a lengthy phone call from a HR rep who will sweet talk you for about 20 minutes on the phone. Than they will schedule an interview with you. But before you go onto the interview you must do 3 tests! One is a personality test, excel and grammatical. Than they bring you into their office and do the interview its pretty straight forward. Yet, they make you take another test at the end! The HR department says they will call you in a few days to hire you. Than they write you an email saying they are not interested. It was like one of those automated ones you get. There was no phone call or polite letter it was just generic. I think this is a racist company just trying to meet their quotas. I think the government should take a look into their demographics of who is hired! All scams!!!

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected test they make you take at the end is horrible!   Answer Question

Front Line Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in March 2013.

Once you apply they call you for an interview, four manager they interview you to see if you have what it takes to put costumers in the picture of vacationing with the program they offer.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in June 2014.

I applied through indeed and was called the next day, went over to the store, some basic questions, and was told the package and offers for the customer. Quota is NOT mentioned until you get written up

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in July 2014.

I attended a group interview with seven other people that lasted about an hour. There was a scheduled group interview the next day as well for the same position. There was one opening. After completing a questionairre about our strengths and weaknesses, the interviewer went around the room asking each person to tell a little about themselves and why they wanted the job. Then the interviewer randomly selected people to answer questions from the spelling of states and cities to why they wore a tie to the interview or what they did if they arrived late for work and their boss was mad about it. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult co-worker or customer.   Answer Question

Senior Vacation Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

First you have a phone interview. Then you are sent an two extensive assessments via email to take before your personal interview. Then you are called to take 3 MORE tests, one about listening to phone calls, one about Microsoft word skill and the other about internet explorer skill base. Then after all those hoops you MAY have an in person interview.

no negotiation

Off Premise Contact Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kodak, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kodak, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in January 2014.

They put an ad on craigslist saying that you'll make $600 a week, which isn't accurate. Anyway, I emailed them my resume and then I got a call to come up and do a face-to-face interview. He just asked me about my background and why I wanted to work there. He said that, with my degree, I would be a good fit and he hired me on the stop, if I passed a drug test. So then I went a few days later and took my drug test and passed it, then I started on the job training that next weekend.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

phone then tests then 1:1. The testing was the most difficult because there was not very much time to process the information before you had to respond. I think I did just well enough to pass. I was on a bad headset listening to information. It was an open area and there were people behind me talking. This made it hard to concentrate. I just powered through.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

summit resume, interview with manager, drug test and 3 day training, role playing

Interview Questions
    • just a list of what people think of you when they meet you   Answer Question

Line Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in May 2013.

Interviewed, drug tested, trained, tested.. performed

District Manager- Retail Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

After applying through a third party website I was contacted by the Regional Manager. We sat down at one of the Bluegreen locations where an Personality Index test was conducted. Upon completion of the test we talked about my past experiences, successes and failures. I was asked to what the steps were to making a sale and, after being given some information about the product, was asked to sell.

The second interview was with one of the sales directors, which was by phone. Many of the questions asked were on the end of how fast i can get things done, how well I retain information and how I would deal with under-performing employees.

I was offered the job about 4 days later by the regional manager, pending background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • The sales director asked: "What is the fastest you ever fired someone?"   View Answer
    There is no negotiations. They offer you a base salary and several different overrides and bonuses based on you districts minimum goals.

Worked for Bluegreen Vacations? Contribute to the Community!