Bluegreen Vacations

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

I did an application online on a Monday, then called the number on the app for immediate consideration. Got interviewed on Wednesday they called me back on the following Monday asked me to come in for a 2nd interview that same day. Got a call the following Monday I accep the position. After accepting the offer I had 48 hrs to complete a urine drug test. Position starts in a month.

Interview Questions
    • Did a personality check off and typing speed test for the first interview   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in November 2014.

Quick phone interview followed by an in person interview. They sent their benfit information in the confirmation email. They send your emails with asseements. Fairly easy. They asked questions based on the job and what would you do in certain situations or how you handled it

Interview Questions
    No negotiations I was offered less than previous job but they have nice benefits

Resort Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

They asked of a lot of DDI - behavior questions but not ask the question in detail. Seemed more a general review than actual interview. Cut me off during answers and paid more attention to her cell phone which I found rude and unprofessional

Interview Questions
    • "Do you know what you are applying for"   View Answer

The overall feel during the interview left me skeptical of how professional this organization really was. If the interviewer was distracted and disengaged during the interview I felt that was a prelude of things to come.

District Manager- Retail Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

Higher ups are clueless. Many have been there so long they really have no idea what the trenches are like. Very ivory tower. The program started as Bass Pro Shops only then expanded to retail outlet malls. The reps sell mini-vacation packages to prospective timeshare tour guests.

None.

Sales Representative At Outdoor Traveler In Basspro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevierville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

Sent in application, got phone call to schedule interview from the locations manager. I came in and it was a very informal, blunt and to the point interview. They do drug tests so sat down the bong. Once on board it doesn't matter as long as you sell. I like that because I have a tardy problem that has cost me jobs in the past, but when I get to work I outwork everyone, and Bluegreen is perfect for that, I told my manager that and he said that'd be ok, just get on the board.

Interview Questions
    • CAN YOU DO WHAT YOUR TOLD? It is harder than it sounds, but there is a system that is their system, lots of things that have to be said when talking to the customer in a certain way. They want it all that way.   View Answer
    No negotiation, take it leave it pay and benefits plan.

Corporate Office Interview

You get a lengthy phone call from a HR rep who will sweet talk you for about 20 minutes on the phone. Than they will schedule an interview with you. But before you go onto the interview you must do 3 tests! One is a personality test, excel and grammatical. Than they bring you into their office and do the interview its pretty straight forward. Yet, they make you take another test at the end! The HR department says they will call you in a few days to hire you. Than they write you an email saying they are not interested. It was like one of those automated ones you get. There was no phone call or polite letter it was just generic. I think this is a racist company just trying to meet their quotas. I think the government should take a look into their demographics of who is hired! All scams!!!

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected test they make you take at the end is horrible!   Answer Question

Senior Vacation Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bluegreen Vacations.

First you have a phone interview. Then you are sent an two extensive assessments via email to take before your personal interview. Then you are called to take 3 MORE tests, one about listening to phone calls, one about Microsoft word skill and the other about internet explorer skill base. Then after all those hoops you MAY have an in person interview.

no negotiation

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in July 2014.

I attended a group interview with seven other people that lasted about an hour. There was a scheduled group interview the next day as well for the same position. There was one opening. After completing a questionairre about our strengths and weaknesses, the interviewer went around the room asking each person to tell a little about themselves and why they wanted the job. Then the interviewer randomly selected people to answer questions from the spelling of states and cities to why they wore a tie to the interview or what they did if they arrived late for work and their boss was mad about it. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult co-worker or customer.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in July 2014.

I saw an ad in the local paper. I called. I was called back the next day. I returned the call the next morning and had my interview 2 hours later on a Friday morning. Interviewer was all over the place trying to do my interview and keep an eye on other things at the same time. I got a whirlwind overview and a whirlwind tour. Within 15 minutes I was offered the position and told to show up for training on Monday morning at 8 am.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bluegreen Vacations in June 2014.

I applied through indeed and was called the next day, went over to the store, some basic questions, and was told the package and offers for the customer. Quota is NOT mentioned until you get written up