Bluehost Interview Questions & Reviews

10 interviews

3.4

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bluehost.

I had a phone interview that had standard Linux questions an then an in person interview with three engineers and they kept asking question until I didn't know the answers anymore.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of kernel questions and question on my troubleshooting process.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Bluehost.

Interviewed via e-mail initially and gave basic experience, came in for one face to face interview where I was asked technical related questions.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orem, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

interviewed at Bluehost in January 2014.

Went into a basic interview process with many others into a room, then had to meet with a supervisor by the name of Nefi. Spent about 20 to 30 minutes with very few questions regarding tech support issues. Took a quick tour of the facility, talked to a few of the techs there and discovered they have a huge turnover of employees. Don't see much future there.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to know what was the basic Word Press format and how it worked   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bluehost.

Their interview process seems to want to get to the limit of your knowledge in several areas. They will go deeper and deeper until they discover the depth of your knowledge in that area. A fairly intense interview that leaves you feeling a bit beat up, interviewers are very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • There were several questions about the Linux kernel that had me reaching hard to get answered, ultimately I wasn't able to answer all the questions.   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orem, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bluehost in February 2013.

You will not be raked over the coals. Talk about your strengths... Explain your weaknesses and most importantly, explain your willingness to learn. Ask questions, be prepared to role play scenarios.

none

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orem, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bluehost.

Pretty technical interview process. They utilize a personality profile which weighs heavily on who gets the job.

nothing.

L3 Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Provo, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bluehost in July 2013.

Began with an email. Performed a cursory phone interview, and than an interview with an L3 supervisor, and then a Systems Administrator. They asked questions about general and advanced Linux knowledge. The questions became more advanced over time to determine the level of Linux knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to give specific utilities that Apache server uses to troubleshoot problems.   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bluehost.

Submitted resume online, received a call to schedule interview. The person I was supposed to interview with wasn't in on the appointed day so someone else filled in. Simple face-to-face interview reviewing basic knowledge and experience.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bluehost in February 2013.

The HR management was very helpful and responsive to my communications about applying for a position. I met with a senior supervisor Nefi. He was very fair with his interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest questions that I was asked, in my opinion, were regarding technical applications that I had never used or were familiar with.   Answer Question
    It was very brief and to the point. There was not any negotiating based on my lack of experience.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bluehost in December 2010.

I got a referral from an employee that I had worked with before. I had a phone interview with their trainer, and then with the head of customer service. Once it was decided that I had the skills needed to fill the position I spoke with the now CEO of the company to solidify my schedule.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked very specific questions about troubleshooting email within Outlook.   Answer Question

Worked for Bluehost? Contribute to the Community!