Bluenotes Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bluenotes

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bluenotes.

I walked in, handed them my resume and they asked me to come back that same day for an interview. When I did come back for the interview it was right there in the store, the manager asked me a few questions and I was hired right there on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • the most unexpected question was probably why I wanted to work there   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bluenotes in October 2012.

I handed in my resume in person and was called the same day to come in for an interview. She asked me some basic retail questions and I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Put together an outfit for this upcoming Winter, you have 5 minutes.   Answer Question
    None

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bluenotes in April 2012.

Had an interview with the store manager, and then a second interview with the district manager. Hiring process took about 2 weeks from the first interview. The store manager questions were the pretty standard ones, really wanted to get a feel for my personality, and work experience. The district manager had some tough questions about KPI's, so make sure you know the main kip's in retail.

Interview Questions
    Some negotiation on wage, based on experience and volume. It's retail though, so it's nothing crazy.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bluenotes in January 2009.

they provide training, the interview process was very simple. the manager would just like to see that you're a normal person.