Bluestem Brands Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Bluestem Brands (Eagan, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview as well as an on site interview.

I had applied and been interviewed, thought that overall the interview was ok. It went well for the first interviewers who asked technical questions and explained the project more, but then the "talent acquisition director" from HR, the last of my 5 interviewers came in.

She seemed very disinterested and made it plain that I was a waste of her time. I have no doubts that she made the call not to hire.

I got notice a few days later that I did not get the job.

a month later, I got another call back asking if I was still interested in the job, I told them I took another contract and was told to "be in touch" in the coming months as the position is like to still be open.

None of my emails have been answered.

Interview Questions

Bluestem Brands Response

Jul 9, 2013Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for the feedback. Feedback helps us determine if we are achieving an important objective of our interview process: delivering positive experiences for all candidates. We continuously ... More