Bluestem Brands

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Contact Center Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bluestem Brands in July 2011.

I received an email from the Talent Acquisition Manager while I was out of the country on vacation. I responded and said I would return in two weeks. She said that would be fine, and when I returned, she set up two days of interviews. I interviewed with my hiring manager and the VP above him at the headquarters in Eden Prairie, and then later that week I drove up to Saint Cloud (where the call center is) and interviewed with a panel of four people. The culture is very casual at Bluestem, which was apparent during the interviews. I was, of course, all decked out in a suit, and my (eventual) boss was wearing jeans and a neon green shirt. In terms of interview questions, they were pretty typical behavioral questions. Nothing too surprising.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would measure customer service.   View Answer
I was offered a base salary, and when I asked for more (approximately 5%), my boss said that I would make that and more with the yearly bonus. He did, however agree to revisit my salary at the six-month mark, which he did. I got 4% then, after 6 months of good work.