Bluewater Communications Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bluewater Communications Group

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bluewater Communications Group in October 2010.

Several interviews took place with C Level individuals along with Colleagues.... professional at every turn.

Interview Questions
    • I was aked by our CEO to prove i had a sense a humor so i told him a joke.... he laughed (genuinely)   Answer Question
    Very reciprocal and professional

Network Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bluewater Communications Group in May 2010.

Was called and briefly discussed my network experience. They said they would set up a phone interview within 2 to 3 business days. Waited two weeks to finally have the phone interview. The interview lasted approx one hour. I was asked about MPLS and how to configure it. Had to give the precise configuration needed on the routers.What kind of routers I had experience with ( Type and model of router). I was asked if VRF was needed. Was asked what kind of routing protocols were used with MPLS and to describe an example.

Interview Questions
    • How is mpls configured on a cisco router?   View Answer
    • What other MPLS commands are needed on the router?   View Answer

Worked for Bluewater Communications Group? Contribute to the Community!