Bluewater Communications Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bluewater Communications Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – Several interviews took place with C Level individuals along with Colleagues.... professional at every turn.

Interview Question – I was aked by our CEO to prove i had a sense a humor so i told him a joke.... he laughed (genuinely)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very reciprocal and professional

Network Engineering Interview

Network Engineering
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bluewater Communications Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was called and briefly discussed my network experience. They said they would set up a phone interview within 2 to 3 business days. Waited two weeks to finally have the phone interview. The interview lasted approx one hour. I was asked about MPLS and how to configure it. Had to give the precise configuration needed on the routers.What kind of routers I had experience with ( Type and model of router). I was asked if VRF was needed. Was asked what kind of routing protocols were used with MPLS and to describe an example.

Interview Questions

• How is mpls configured on a cisco router?   View Answer
  • What other MPLS commands are needed on the router?   View Answer

Worked for Bluewater Communications Group? Contribute to the Community!