Bluewolf

Bluewolf Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

I had a phone interview as well as an in person interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Bluewolf

Insides Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bluewolf.

Contacted me over the phone to set up an interview, and then met with members of the team face to face.

Interview Questions
    • They honestly did not really ask me any questions. Only the third person that interviewed me took it seriously, but the other employees just talked to me about their lives.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bluewolf in December 2012.

The hiring process started with a phone screening interview which was pretty basic. The recruiter invited me in for an in-person interview when she was in town the following week. We met in a hotel lobby because the office was still being finished. She was 15 minutes late to the interview, and called me while I was waiting to see if I was at the hotel. This "interview" felt like a joke. I wasn't asked one question about myself. She just wanted to know what questions I had for her. I was invited back to a group/social interview the following week. There were about 8 Bluewolf employees and 30 people being interviewed. It felt like a bridal recession where people were fighting their way in to talk to the Bluewolf employees. Very different kind of interview environment. I was called that evening and invited back for a more formal interview in the morning. I had six interviews in the morning with some of the same people I spoke with the previous night, ending with the CEO. Some interviews were very casual while others were more challenging. Everyone was focused on "how hungry you are". I got business cards and wrote follow up emails to thank everyone for their time. I heard back from one person. I never heard back from the recruiter and followed up with her two times. I understand they went with someone else, but for the amount of time I took to interview, it was very rude and unprofessional for the recruiter to not send any kind of rejection email/call. From what I've read on here, it sounds like this is common for her to do. Overall, most of the people I met were very nice. The recruiter was nice but very unprofessional. Her emails had misspellings and grammar errors. She made up a couple words when we were talking too like "expediate" instead of "expedite". Not a good representation of the company and very sour experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bluewolf in December 2011.

Began with a phone interview that went really well. Was told they wanted me to come in to the NYC office. In person interview was very short and didn't get much of a chance to advertise myself. It almost appeared like the position I was being interviewed for was already filled. Didn't call me when they told me they would. Called on my own and was told they went with a more experienced candidate. I understand companies need to do what's best but I felt the interview process was very unprofessional. I have no idea why I was told to come in for a face to face interview with a hiring manager that already appeared to have their minds made up. My time is just as valuable as theirs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bluewolf in September 2011.

The interview process first started out with a phone interview with an internal recruiter, just asking basic questions. After the phone interview with the internal recruiter, I then had a phone interview with a hiring manager where she then asked more job specific interview questions. I was out of the NY office so then I had a video chat interview with another hiring manager, and then I was offered the job and accepted!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bluewolf in September 2011.

Bluewolf was great with communicating with me from the get go. I found about about Bluewolf through Crain's Top Places to Work in NYC list. After applying online I heard back pretty quickly and set up a time for me to come down to New York the following week for an in person interview. I interviewed with three people about my qualifications as well as getting to know me personally. Things went well and I was invited back th next day to give a brief 10 minute presentation on where I see myself in 5 years. The goal with this is to not only see my presentation skills but also to see how creative I could be. This ended and after some follow up correspondence I heard within the week that I got the job offer.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't really any sort of negotiation process. I recieved the offer and didn't really feel as if I had all that much room for negotiation. As the RAMP program is more of training period before the Account Manager position when you get a raise and are able to recieve benefits, I didn't really think that I had much room to negotiate my offer. The one nice thing about Bluewolf though is there vacation/time off policy which is pretty relaxed compared to many other work places as long as you don't abuse it and this really appealed to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bluewolf in June 2011.

I had been in contact with the recruiters for a long time before I finally interviewed. Once I was able to set up a skype interview the process was really fast. I had the skype interview and then went into the office for an in-person interview and presentation. I had to give a 5 minute presentation about where I saw myself in 5 years. It was a really cool presentation because it gave me the opportunity to be creative and to show my personality and goals. Once I gave my presentation I was offered the postion on the spot!

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bluewolf in June 2011.

First they came to my college campus to conduct a round of interviews, then they invited us back to one of the offices for an in person round robin interview and also gave us the opportunity to shadow current employees. After meeting with a slew of individuals of varying levels we were then brought back for a 5 minute presentation in which we had to give our short and long term goals, both professional and social and how Bluewolf and the ISAM program would help us out. The interview process was extensive and encompassed several different individuals which demonstrated the company's interest in wanting to learn more about their potential employees.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bluewolf? Contribute to the Community!