Bluewolf

Getting the Interview

77 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Agile Business Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview Details – Interviewed through university, had a Skype interview and things well smoothly

Interview Question – When's a time you used technology to achieve a goal   Answer Question

ISAM (Inside Sales Account Manager) Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bluewolf in January 2013.

Interview Details – This was the worst interview experience I have ever had. The recruiter, Lillian was extremely friendly and reached out to me on LinkedIn. We spoke on the phone for a while and she asked me to come into the office. They had just moved into a new office. There wasn't much space to conduct the interview. She asked me about my potential career path and I mentioned that I would one day like to go to business school. She was clearly disappointed in this and suggested that I leave that out---this was fine. Her mood changed from there.

I waited for a long time in the tiny room and people came in and out very quickly. I met with one employee who asked me one question about my competitive nature. Directly after I heard her talking to the recruiter in the other room. She said that I did not come off as very smart. She only asked me one question. She also complained about her job and a few of her coworkers. It was completely unprofessional and I am grateful that I did not end up working there! Horribly uncomfortable experience!

Interview Question – Sell me something.   Answer Question

Agile Business Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview Details – 1) Applied online on company website
2) HR Recruiter contacted me 2 days later
3) Initial phone interview with HR Recruiter
4) Phone interview with manager
5) In person interview at Bluewolf office
6) Presentation on 5 year plan

The HR Recruiter helped through the entire process and answered all my questions. If possible, really utilize your recruiter!

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bluewolf in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had 3 rounds of interview. First round was with a HR person. Second round was a coding exercise. Immediately after that, I had a code review session with 3-4 developers. Last round was with Technical director.
The process was very quick. The entire process was completed in under 7 days.

Interview Question – There were no such difficult questions asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. I was able to negotiate a bit.

Agile Business Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview Details – Skype interview with HR/recruiter Normal behavioral interview questions emphasized project management experience and salesforce

Interview Question – mostly behavioral questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview Details – Interview process took about 3 weeks. I had 3 phone interviews followed by an in person interview where I met a number of people within the organization. The recruiter was very good about following up, giving me feedback, and guiding me through the whole process despite that fact that it was a little longer than I had anticipated.

Interview Question – If you were to come work at Bluewolf and your first client was your previous employer, what recommendations would make to improve their current business process?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer I received was fair and in-line with what I was looking for.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bluewolf in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process started with a phone call with a recruiter. We discussed the job opportunity my last employer and my experiences at university. Focus on leadership and passion.
After the call with the recruiter it was a conversation with a member of the team. Afterwards and in person interview with a different team member.
Finally, it's an in-person presentation.

Interview Question – I was asked what my favorite dinosaur was.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. The salary number was given.

Web Developer Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bluewolf in December 2013.

Interview Details – Got initial phone call from a lady. It went well for about 15 mins. She gave coding assignment which had 3 common questions like find duplicate in an array, find non repeating character in an array, and if a card deck shuffle problem. For each of them a unit test was asked to write.

Interview Question – Writing unit tests   Answer Question

Agile Business Executive

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview Details – Contacted within a day of submitting application. First phone interview was with a recruiter-- basic behavioral questions, resume walk through. Set up a second interview during that call, this time with a director. Second interview was more behavioral/hypothetical questions. Both were really laid back interviews; however, never heard back from recruiter like I was told. Emailed recruiter and associate to follow up multiple times. No response from anyone. They should inform candidates of whether or not they will continue with the interview process or at least respond to emails simply telling candidates that they were not chosen to continue in the hiring process.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bluewolf in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through my campus career office and had a one on one interview scheduled with a recruiter. It was extremely informal, to the point where our conversation was not productive or related to my skills or the company at all. She scoffed at some of my job experiences and did not make any effort to understand the position, which was obviously off putting. Conversation did not feel genuine and I left being a little confused.

Received an e-mail on a Sunday afternoon asking if I could schedule a phone interview for the next day, which I did. They did not provide any information as to what I should prepare or think about. The conversation was cordial, more formal, and essentially behavioral questions about why I chose my school, basic work experience, any questions I had for them, etc.

Received a call a week later requesting to set up a final interview which is a presentation on your 5 year plan. I lost interest in the company and declined.

Recruiting process was very hot and cold, seemed somewhat unorganized.

Interview Question – Presentation on 5-year plan   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bluewolf

Worked for Bluewolf? Contribute to the Community!

Bluewolf Videos

Bluewolf – Why Work for Us?

Companies are missing or mishandling up to 80 percent of customer engagement moments. As the first global business consulting firm born in the cloud, Bluewolf has the expertise to partner with companies to rapidly… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bluewolf interview questions and advice. All 77 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bluewolf employees and interview candidates.