Boar's Head

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Sarasota, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boar's Head in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on LinkedIn, a few days later I was contacted by Boar's Head HR. A couple days later had the official phone interview with HR and it went very well. The next week I had 3 interviews at the headquarters-1 with the same HR person, and 2 with department heads separately, they all went well. The next week I had my final interview with the VP and it went good, then the interview got cut short before getting to my relevant experience, it was odd. No offer, just a generic email the next week. I didn't even get a response from HR after I replied to the email politely thanking them for the interview opportunity and asking what I could improve on. Great experience over all, awesome company, but just a very strange ending.

Interview Question – Name one company out there that you think really gets it, as far as marketing goes.   View Answer

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Sarasota, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boar's Head in July 2010.

Interview Details – In general you will get a call from third party "Specially RITA Consulting company" and you will end up negotiating salary with them. They do have internal tie-up people. then there will be a technical interview. After that one personal day (full day) even they don't allow you to drink a glass water or access the restroom.

Interview Question – very personal questions. I don't wish to disclose them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't sign a bond for three years just for couple of $$ sign on bonus.

Administration Interview

Administration
Sarasota, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boar's Head in November 2009.

Interview Details – Telephone interview goes well. However, once you get in their conference room with a group, if one person does not like you, you are dead in the water. It worked out for me but the interview process is not fair. You should only have to meet with the HR person and the person you will be working directly with everyday.

Interview process is not formal at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Basically, they already have a budget and with the economy there is no negotiating.

Worked for Boar's Head? Contribute to the Community!