Boardwalk Pipeline

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline.

Interview Details – Recieved call from HR, had two interviews, then never heard a word back at all.

Interview Question – They really didn't ask questions as much as talked about company culture, etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process went well. I was contacted by my recruiter that this position was available. Once she gave me the salary information I informed her that I was interested and she set up the interview. I interviewed the next day with two individuals (1:1) and I was very pleased with both meetings. I was contacted the next day by my recruiter and she informed me that BWP would like to make me an offer. The employees here are very nice and the office is centrally located. The company endorses an "open door policy" and everyone are approachable.

Interview Question – Have you ever made a mistake while working on a project? How did you handle it?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boardwalk Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boardwalk Pipeline Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boardwalk Pipeline employees and interview candidates.