Boardwalk Pipeline Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline.

Recieved call from HR, had two interviews, then never heard a word back at all.

Interview Questions
  • They really didn't ask questions as much as talked about company culture, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boardwalk Pipeline

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in January 2011.

The interview process went well. I was contacted by my recruiter that this position was available. Once she gave me the salary information I informed her that I was interested and she set up the interview. I interviewed the next day with two individuals (1:1) and I was very pleased with both meetings. I was contacted the next day by my recruiter and she informed me that BWP would like to make me an offer. The employees here are very nice and the office is centrally located. The company endorses an "open door policy" and everyone are approachable.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever made a mistake while working on a project? How did you handle it?   View Answer

Worked for Boardwalk Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!