Boardwalk Pipeline

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician
Clarksdale, MS

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in January 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was excellent, they let me know in plenty of time whether or not I was a viable candidate for the position in which I had applied for. The actual people I spoke with during the interview were very friendly and informative about the position itself and the expectations during my time in the field.

Interview Question – What would I do if I found an existing hazard apon approaching a confined space.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very understanding of my current situation.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline.

Interview Details – Recieved call from HR, had two interviews, then never heard a word back at all.

Interview Question – They really didn't ask questions as much as talked about company culture, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Analyst Interview

Senior Applications Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline.

Interview Details – Friendly..

Interview Question – How long would you stick to this organization ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3 Weeks.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
South Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in March 2012.

Interview Details – I posted my resume on monster.com and a recruiter called me to go over the basics. I then interviewed with the Project Manager and won him over. I was offered the job a week later!

Interview Question – Why should we consider you for this position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process went well. I was contacted by my recruiter that this position was available. Once she gave me the salary information I informed her that I was interested and she set up the interview. I interviewed the next day with two individuals (1:1) and I was very pleased with both meetings. I was contacted the next day by my recruiter and she informed me that BWP would like to make me an offer. The employees here are very nice and the office is centrally located. The company endorses an "open door policy" and everyone are approachable.

Interview Question – Have you ever made a mistake while working on a project? How did you handle it?   View Answer

Reporting Analyst Interview

Reporting Analyst

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in November 2011.

Interview Details – Not a pleasant work environment. Consultant interviewed me with along with the project manager. Interested in technical jargon than experiences or true skills. Almost as if you could just memorize commands and regurgitate information. Not good and very telling of the IT department.

Interview Question – How would you develop a BI model using SSRS/SSAS/SSIS?   View Answer

Training Manager Interview

Training Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Boardwalk Pipeline in June 2009.

Interview Details – I received an email setting up the interview. I drove to their office and was cordially greeted by a receptionist. Within 5 minutes the interviewer was there and we had a great conversation about my experience and background and about the company and the position. I asked several in-depth questions which were answered clearly and completely. At a point about 3/4 into the interview I bagan to notice the interviewer started glancing at their watch and the focus seemed to drift. Everything sped up at that point and I felt rushed as if the interview was over about 15 minutes before we shook hands and parted.

I never heard back from the company which was the most disappointing part. I assumed I did not get the job but as a professional it would have been nice to hear from them.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Worked for Boardwalk Pipeline? Contribute to the Community!