Boat US (Boat Owners Association of The United States)

www.boatus.com
Engaged Employer

Boat US (Boat Owners Association of The United States) Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA

Updated Jul 16, 2015
1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boat US (Boat Owners Association of The United States)

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boat US (Boat Owners Association of The United States) (Alexandria, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and I was called over the phone to ask about when I could come in for an in-person interview. I interviewed in person with an HR official and it was very easy going. They asked me a lot of questions about how I would deal with certain situations involving customers and questions about my experience in conflict resolution, customer service, and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a situation involving an impatient customer who wants an answer immediately if you do not have the answer on hand.   Answer Question