Boathouse Sports

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Customer Service and Sales Representative
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boathouse Sports in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was initiated through family friend. Received a call from Sale Manager to come in for an interview. Came into the office for a first round introductory interview. I was shown around the office, warehouse and production floor. Asked simple interview questions about my qualifications. First interview was only with sales manager who was also a college athlete so our interview naturally went down that path. Second interview was with three members of management staff and CEO. All came in for a couple minutes and asked questions.

Interview Question – Sorry, can not remember specific questions...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boathouse Sports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boathouse Sports interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boathouse Sports employees and interview candidates.