Bob Evans Grill Cook Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alliance, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alliance, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Bob Evans in March 2012.

Went in, talk to management, got an interview, got a second interview with a manager with the hiring powers, and then started the next week.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know how to run and maintain fryers and a grill?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bob Evans

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chambersburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chambersburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bob Evans in March 2011.

The Hiring Process consists of an assistant manager conducting a first interview. And then your second interview would consist of the General Manager conducting an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple standard questions nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bob Evans in September 2010.

had a total of three interviews. the final being by the general manager. I spoke very direct and had good eye contact. I also sat upright with feet planted on the floor. expressed my knowledge of operating a efficient kitchen at a high volume of sales.

Interview Questions
    • what do you do in the event of a threat. ie. bomb, robbery, unruly guest.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marysville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, OH

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Bob Evans in August 2009.

I applied at the store on a very simple application sheet. The next day I received a phone call telling me the time of the interview. The interview consisted of situational questions and was a little awkward because women wasn't very conversational. But she scheduled me for the second interview for a couple days later. I went there and probably waited a half hour longer than normal because the interviewer didn't show up. But a really nice lady ended up interviewing me about the similar questions and made it very comfortable and relaxed. I was told that I would receive a call on an exact date but never received one. Over all I liked the experience but I was never offered a job. I was told by a current employee that I probably would have got it if I called myself....but unfortunately I never called :(

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to overcome a difficult situation, and how you overcame it and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Worked for Bob Evans? Contribute to the Community!