Bob Evans

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Lebanon, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bob Evans in December 2009.

Interview Details – Basic interview that inquired of my past experiences, people experiences, and how social I was. As long as you are someone who can handle a fast paced work environment and the occasionally cranky customer, you will succeed!

Interview Question – Why do you want this job? Don't say you need money.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As a server, there is no negotiation.

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Greenfield, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Bob Evans in August 2011.

Interview Details – I picked up an application, went home and filled it out. Came back that same day asked to see the manager. He asked a few questions on the spot then scheduled an interview with a higher manager. I went to that interview I was again asked a few questions and hired on the spot.

Interview Question – What was a stressful moment you have had and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bob Evans in November 2012.

Interview Details – Had a real good interview on the phone,and got sep up with an interview with the district manager the following week.The corespondence thru emails was excellent and personal.I had second interview with D M and met him at a hotel....For over an hour....very good interview..and was then to progress to an observation,at the store,,and meet with the gm This was dome the next week,,,,and has to be done on a sat or sunday,,,,,I met the gm on a sunday,,around 2pm.ffrom the first,,, or about an hour......and took also,,a tour of the store..I got 2 days later,,a reply from the recruiter,saying I had done well..and waiting in dm,for final answer..and offer....Thru many emails to recruiter,,she said,,,dm was interviewing,,,and no word had been made.....then I got a email..sayimg i been put on hold,,,,,,,SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,rude,,,,,after all these good interviews,,,,,,a poor written email.very impersonal..and all this time wastedthinking I had got job,,,,,and didnt get offer,,,but poor written email,,,saying,,,,i been put on hold,,,,check back at a later date for openings

Interview Question – no hard questions,,dm asked new questions not from intial recruiter   Answer Question

Worked for Bob Evans? Contribute to the Community!