Bob Evans

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bob Evans in August 2011.

Interview Details – Apply online, with a little experience or definitely a degree. you will get an interview.

Interview Question – They asked me a few times about loyalty and staying at a job for a while and not moving around.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there really wasnt they just said this is our base salary for managers in training. I asked why and they said that there was a pay scale.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Bob Evans

Interview Details – 2 interview process. I had one interview then came in for a second time where I got a tour of the restaurant, then I had one more phone interview. And a few days later I was offered the job

Interview Question – Tell me about the most difficult time you had with a guest and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Benton Harbor, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bob Evans in March 2012.

Interview Details – It went very well and was thorough.

Interview Question – There were no questions that caught be off guard.   Answer Question

Grill Cook Interview

Newark, DE

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bob Evans in September 2010.

Interview Details – had a total of three interviews. the final being by the general manager. I spoke very direct and had good eye contact. I also sat upright with feet planted on the floor. expressed my knowledge of operating a efficient kitchen at a high volume of sales.

Interview Question – what do you do in the event of a threat. ie. bomb, robbery, unruly guest.   View Answer

Lansing, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview Details – 1:1 Basic Get to know you Interview, Face to Face

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Lebanon, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bob Evans in December 2009.

Interview Details – Basic interview that inquired of my past experiences, people experiences, and how social I was. As long as you are someone who can handle a fast paced work environment and the occasionally cranky customer, you will succeed!

Interview Question – Why do you want this job? Don't say you need money.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As a server, there is no negotiation.

Server

Interviewed at Bob Evans

Interview Details – what is the most difficult challenge you faced

Interview Question – how do you overcome adversity   Answer Question

Server
Oxford, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bob Evans in August 2009.

Interview Details – Called me within a week of applying and was hired after the first interview

Interview Question – List a flaw and what steps you have taken to overcome it   View Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Holland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bob Evans in March 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out an application on a Tuesday morning, about a week later I was called in for an interview with the GM. It went really well we laughed alot and really got to know each others personalities. Basic interview process ex: Why do you want to work here, What makes you stand out from the crowd, etc. Given Second Interview which was basically the same and accepted job offer after interview concluded

Interview Question – How do you see a future with us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Negotiable

Shift Leader Interview

Interviewed at Bob Evans

Interview Details – Applied online, Phone interview with area recruiter, the face to face with Area Coach. Then received a phone call next day to be hired.

Interview Question – Talk about a difficult circumstance that you overcame at your previous job.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bob Evans