Bob Evans

23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bob Evans in February 2013.

Interview Details – If you can hold a conversation/know someone at that store, you're in.

Interview Question – What makes you think you'd be a good server?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Server

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview Details – 2 very quick interviews. The questions are very basic, if you carry yourself with a sense of professionalism you have a good chance at the position. I had no restaurant experience, but showed a willingness to learn.

Interview Question – Really nothing crazy. It was more of a conversation to understand your personality   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Really was none. Minimum wage position.

Interviewed at Bob Evans

Interview Details – They were very nice and helped me to realize that they would be a great company to work for.

Interview Question – Do you like food?   View Answer

Server

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview Details – Casual

Interview Question – Name a situation when you dealt with an irrate customer.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Bob Evans

Interview Details – you will be told at the end of interview if you have the job

Interview Question – not really any   Answer Question

Benton Harbor, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bob Evans in March 2012.

Interview Details – It went very well and was thorough.

Interview Question – There were no questions that caught be off guard.   Answer Question

Lansing, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bob Evans.

Interview Details – 1:1 Basic Get to know you Interview, Face to Face

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Lebanon, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bob Evans in December 2009.

Interview Details – Basic interview that inquired of my past experiences, people experiences, and how social I was. As long as you are someone who can handle a fast paced work environment and the occasionally cranky customer, you will succeed!

Interview Question – Why do you want this job? Don't say you need money.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As a server, there is no negotiation.

Interviewed at Bob Evans

Interview Details – what is the most difficult challenge you faced

Interview Question – how do you overcome adversity   Answer Question

Oxford, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bob Evans in August 2009.

Interview Details – Called me within a week of applying and was hired after the first interview

Interview Question – List a flaw and what steps you have taken to overcome it   View Answer

Worked for Bob Evans? Contribute to the Community!