Bob's Discount Furniture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care
Taftville, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bob's Discount Furniture in August 2010.

Interview Details – I saw an ad in the paper. Went to the Distribution Center and filled out an application. I received a phone call from a supervisor at Bob's Training Center for the Call Center asking me if I was interested in an interview. They set up an interview the next day. I went in for the interview and I was given a typing test. After passing the typing test, I was asked if I wanted to listen in on a live call. I said yes. I sat with the Customer Care Representative for a couple of calls. I was then asked what I thought. I gave my feed back. I was then asked if I was still interested in the position. When I said yes, I was told that a background check would be ran on me. I should find out one way or the other about the background check within three days. Two days later I was asked to take their training class. I accepted their offer and have been there ever since. Although, it has only been six months; I am so glad that I am working there and I plan on being there forever. This is my new home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They were more than fair with discussing the job and the compensation for working there. There was no need to negotiate anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bob's Discount Furniture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bob's Discount Furniture Customer Care interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bob's Discount Furniture employees and interview candidates.