Bobcat

2.5

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bismarck, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bismarck, ND

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bobcat.

Somewhat lengthy interview process. I had to meet with multiple different hiring managers for multiple positions before receiving an offer. Took time to hear response from HR due to the lengthy approval process.

Interview Questions

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND
    Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bobcat in August 2012.

I applied online, directly from their website. Got a call a couple of days later to schedule a phone interview with HR.
    Phone interview consisted of general HR questions; general questions about myself, school, resume.
    Got a call a couple of days later for an in person interview. Interviewed with HR, and 3 other engineering employees.
    Questions included more specific questions about resume/experience and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is a decision that you have made in the past; one that you thought was a good decision, but turned out not to be?   Answer Question