Bobcat

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Co-op Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Co-op
Gwinner, ND

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bobcat in September 2012.

Interview Details – Met with the recruiter at a college career fair late September and was followed up with an interview the next day on campus. Questions were simple and straight forward. It seemed like they really like to concentrate on your technical side more then school. I was then asked to fill out a hard copy of a resume and to mail it in within the next week. I Received an offer around the middle of November and accepted based on the contingency of a urinalysis and background check.

Interview Question – Questions based on technical work/leadership.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Bismarck, ND

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bobcat in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, directly from their website. Got a call a couple of days later to schedule a phone interview with HR.
Phone interview consisted of general HR questions; general questions about myself, school, resume.
Got a call a couple of days later for an in person interview. Interviewed with HR, and 3 other engineering employees.
Questions included more specific questions about resume/experience and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What is a decision that you have made in the past; one that you thought was a good decision, but turned out not to be?   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Gwinner, ND

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bobcat in December 2009.

Interview Details – I had applied for work there 5 times before and I finally had a 1/1 interview and there was really nothing complicated about it. The interviewer was at his desk and asked about what I wanted from the job and what the requirements were and then I was sent to a welder to see if I could weld 2 pieces of steel together and make it look nice. I did my weld test and it passed and I went to work 1 week later. I am still there.

Interview Question – What would you do if there is a problem with someone you work with and you can not work it out.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bobcat? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bobcat interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bobcat employees and interview candidates.