Bobcat

Bobcat Interview Questions

2.5

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bismarck, ND

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bobcat.

Somewhat lengthy interview process. I had to meet with multiple different hiring managers for multiple positions before receiving an offer. Took time to hear response from HR due to the lengthy approval process.

Manufacturing Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwinner, ND

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bobcat in September 2012.

Met with the recruiter at a college career fair late September and was followed up with an interview the next day on campus. Questions were simple and straight forward. It seemed like they really like to concentrate on your technical side more then school. I was then asked to fill out a hard copy of a resume and to mail it in within the next week. I Received an offer around the middle of November and accepted based on the contingency of a urinalysis and background check.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bismarck, ND

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bobcat in August 2012.

I applied online, directly from their website. Got a call a couple of days later to schedule a phone interview with HR.
    Phone interview consisted of general HR questions; general questions about myself, school, resume.
    Got a call a couple of days later for an in person interview. Interviewed with HR, and 3 other engineering employees.
    Questions included more specific questions about resume/experience and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is a decision that you have made in the past; one that you thought was a good decision, but turned out not to be?   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwinner, ND

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bobcat in December 2009.

I had applied for work there 5 times before and I finally had a 1/1 interview and there was really nothing complicated about it. The interviewer was at his desk and asked about what I wanted from the job and what the requirements were and then I was sent to a welder to see if I could weld 2 pieces of steel together and make it look nice. I did my weld test and it passed and I went to work 1 week later. I am still there.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if there is a problem with someone you work with and you can not work it out.   Answer Question