Boca Raton Resort & Club

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bartender Interview

Bartender
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in November 2013.

Interview Details – Went to Career day and was surprised at how organized they were with such a large group
coming in and out all day. Met with one Food and Beverage manager who did an initial screening. After that i went back and sat down and in about 5 minutes the Restaurant Manager came and got me for an interview with him. Very impressed.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then group interview.

Interview Question – Have you ever gone against company policy?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not a good fit for me.

Bartender Interview

Bartender
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in October 2010.

Interview Details – Open mind and relaxing interview
Comfortable ambiance to talk
Great communication with the interviewer
Methodical and detailing questions to answer
Focus on what the job offer is
If you prepare for this you got the job you win because the opportunity is there.

Interview Questions

• How you can treat an angry guest that his or her food was cold or not cook as he or she requested.   View Answer
  • A guest called upset for he or she dropped some beverage on his or her clothes when he or she is grabbing out a glass of juice from the minibar refrigerator at his or her room. What is your answer to the guest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Honesty, confidence, trustworthy, preparedness.

Meetings & Events Interview

Meetings & Events

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in May 2011.

Interview Details – Everyone that I met was very nice, but the experience as a whole was a bit underwhelming. The entrance to interview is not the main entrance, it is hidden on a back road that was hard to find at first. Then, I had to wait for a while before my interview. In the interview the HR rep kept taking phone calls and would stop to talk to people who came in and ask questions. I found it unprofessional. I wasn't informed beforehand that I would have to take a skills test that day and it took over an hour to do all the different tests they required. That wouldn't have been the worst part except for that the program didn't even work properly so my scores were inaccurate anyway. I found the whole experience unprofessional but the people were friendly.

Interview Question – What would you do if a teammate was not pulling their own weight?   Answer Question

Worked for Boca Raton Resort & Club? Contribute to the Community!