Boca Raton Resort & Club

Boca Raton Resort & Club Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boca Raton Resort & Club

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in November 2013.

Went to Career day and was surprised at how organized they were with such a large group
    coming in and out all day. Met with one Food and Beverage manager who did an initial screening. After that i went back and sat down and in about 5 minutes the Restaurant Manager came and got me for an interview with him. Very impressed.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were straight forward. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in June 2011.

Phone interview and then group interview.

Not a good fit for me.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in October 2010.

Open mind and relaxing interview
    Comfortable ambiance to talk
    Great communication with the interviewer
    Methodical and detailing questions to answer
    Focus on what the job offer is
    If you prepare for this you got the job you win because the opportunity is there.

Interview Questions
    • How you can treat an angry guest that his or her food was cold or not cook as he or she requested.   View Answer
    • A guest called upset for he or she dropped some beverage on his or her clothes when he or she is grabbing out a glass of juice from the minibar refrigerator at his or her room. What is your answer to the guest.   Answer Question
    Honesty, confidence, trustworthy, preparedness.

Meetings & Events Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boca Raton Resort & Club in May 2011.

Everyone that I met was very nice, but the experience as a whole was a bit underwhelming. The entrance to interview is not the main entrance, it is hidden on a back road that was hard to find at first. Then, I had to wait for a while before my interview. In the interview the HR rep kept taking phone calls and would stop to talk to people who came in and ask questions. I found it unprofessional. I wasn't informed beforehand that I would have to take a skills test that day and it took over an hour to do all the different tests they required. That wouldn't have been the worst part except for that the program didn't even work properly so my scores were inaccurate anyway. I found the whole experience unprofessional but the people were friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a teammate was not pulling their own weight?   Answer Question