Bocconi University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bocconi University

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bocconi University (Milan (Italy)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was before contacted at the phone for a first interview. Then I had an interview face to face with the hr the week after, and finally the last interview with the hr and the manager.

Interview Questions

• Speak about you. Your previous experience. How did you fix a big problem in your life?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bocconi University (Milano (Italy)) in November 2014.

Interview

why are you intersted to work for us?, how you can contribute for our organization ? how could you do the best for us? why have you choosen the bocconi than other universities ? why should we hire you than others? are you sure that the bocconi universities is the best choice for your career? please oculd my explain me the why?

Interview Questions

• are you intersted to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

to stress on the details

PhD Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Bocconi University.

Interview

Only by cv and reference letters there is no interview