Bodek and Rhodes Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bodek and Rhodes

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bodek and Rhodes in March 2014.

Interview

Emailed my resume and got a call the same day. Scheduled a phone interview then an in-person interview. Had a fantastic interview experience with my now-manager. HR was very helpful in connecting me with the staffing agency.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bodek and Rhodes (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Answered ad on Craigslist. Got call back within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview was terrible. The IT Manager went over my resume like I was on trial. Got the feeling he was the type of guy who enjoys the powertrip of his job. I knew in less than 5 minutes I would never want to work there.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bodek and Rhodes (Phila, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

I had a first Interview which entailed meeting with the IT Manager and HR Manager

Interview Questions

• I was suppose to meet with a Senior Manager and he/she was not available.   Answer Question

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bodek and Rhodes (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

One interview it was great made sure that I was experienced and was tested before I was hired because they required to be experienced in warehouse work especially driving forklifts.

Interview Questions

• There was not any question during my interview with Ever-Staff and Bodek&Rhodes that was unexpected I am very experienced in what I do and pretty much have been through the unexpected years ago.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bodek and Rhodes in March 2012.

Interview

The interviewer started by letting me know that she was short on time. I felt I was speaking with a "cold fish". I suspect that they are looking for identical industry experience. If that is the case, or if they are incapable of understanding that skills are transferrable, they should narrow their requisition to reflect.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult - just questions pertaining to what a typical day was on previous positions.   Answer Question