Body Central Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Body Central.

Interview

You will have an interview with the manager and then if she likes you then you will move on to have an interview with the district manager which can sometimes be over the phone just depends on the location of the store. It is all just simple basic customer service questions. Nothing really hard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you either received or gave great customer service.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Body Central (Beavercreek, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied in person, got a call 3 days later and was asked to come in for a group interview. Had to sell an outfit I picked out. Got a call back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is based on experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Body Central in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked to do an online survey since it was a part of the interview process. I called the store manager back to make sure she knew I finished my results so that she could check over them. I get a call back the day of my interview and she tells me that I failed the online survey and because I didn't pass I wasn't able to follow through with the actual interview because it's a store/company policy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Body Central in July 2014.

Interview

i filled out a application in 3 days i got a call for a interview. The interview was a group interview and the manager just asked simple questions and alot of questions about fashion & trends.

Buyer Interview

Interview

I was hired through a University Recruiter. I interviewed a few times. I interviewed with Upper Management. I was extended an offer and started working a few weeks later. I had to take a personality test and they ran a background check.

Senior Level Corporate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Body Central.

Interview

The employees I spoke with seemed to have very different ideas about who Body Central is and what the strategic direction was for the future. There was a very obvious lack of cohesion amongst the senior team and it was apparent they had no idea. No one seemed particularly excited about being there or what the future had in store. All the questions I asked were met with very vague, ambiguous responses. When I inquired about the recent quarterly earnings, most all responses were squarely placing the blame on their predecessors with absolutely no insight or future solution. Not at all what I would have expected.

Interview Questions

poor long term outlook for the company

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Body Central.

Interview

Longer interview, asked general questions, told me about the company, where it was going and what I expected from it. Had 5 interviews - 1 in person with a current store manager, 1 on the phone with the District Manager, 1 in person with the district manager and 2 regional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate :/

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Body Central (Savannah, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

went to the mall with the intention of applying everywhere haha, but Body Central was one of the first store's I actually went to because I really love the clothes and atmosphere. I walked in, went to the register, and just asked if they had any job applications. Luckily, the person I asked was actually the store manager and she quickly got me one and told me that she was holding interviews later that day. She told me if I was able to stay around, I could get a job on the spot.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Body Central.

Interview

short not a lot of info about what the company was really about

Interview Questions

Negotiation

talked to regional and said this is what I need

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Body Central.

Interview

The manager will call you and set up an interview The is your dresses correctly she my hire you.