Body Shop

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Shop Manager Interview

Assistant Shop Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Body Shop in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was a one on one interview and I had to demo how to give a hand massage with their product, and I also had to stand outside of the store and bring in some people to come inside and try on lotion.

Interview Question – Why didn't I want to become a manager at my current job at the time, which was fast food   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Shop Manager Interview

Assistant Shop Manager

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Body Shop in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had gone online and posted my resume and did the personality test. A week later (if that) I recieved a call from a local shop manager. We set a date and time that worked with both of our schedules which was great. I had already got a great vibe. The interview was so fun (I know) the shop manager was so very sweet and easy to talk to we went "off book" so to speak because of my experience and spoke for about an hour. We then had a demo on the floor. Before it concluded she said that she needed to have me speak with another shop manager. Well I ended up speaking with the DM over the phone, she was equally as nice and fun to talk to, we spent about 40 minutes discussing my past experience and then we ended the call with "I am going to give the shop manager the go ahead" so I knew then that I had been given the okay to be hired.

Interview Question – What do you think is the most important aspect of working retail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – With my past experience and being that they already knew what I had wanted all though the position did not consitute that amount, I was happy so it worked out great.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Body Shop

Worked for Body Shop? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Body Shop Assistant Shop Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Body Shop employees and interview candidates.