Boehringer Ingelheim

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boehringer Ingelheim in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was thorough in terms of trying to assess reasons for wanting to leave current job, in addition to assessing experience. Communications with recruiter prior to interview left much to be desired - recruiter did not respond to calls or email messages. Of course when the interview was done - they wanted my comments and feedback.....sorry but this should have been a two-way street as I would have appreciated some comments and feedback from them BEFORE the interview!!!

Interview Question – How difficult do you think it will be to make the transition from your industry to our industry? How will you go about learining about our industry?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Boehringer Ingelheim? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boehringer Ingelheim Associate Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boehringer Ingelheim employees and interview candidates.